North Carolina and Tennessee Fishing License Info
North Carolina and Tennessee require a proper fishing license to fish in their waters. These regulations are strictly enforced. We encourage everyone to review the regulations for the waters you plan to fish to ensure that you are in compliance. Contact us for more information and if you need assistance in acquiring the proper license and to avoid a costly and embarassing citation and hefty fine.
North Carolina Fishing License Info (Inland Fishing)
NC fishing licenses are available at the shop or you can purchase them online by going to www.ncwildlife.org or by calling1-888-248-6834 during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Have your Visa or Mastercard ready.
- Nonresident 10 Day (includes trout stamp): $20
- Nonresident annual (includes trout stamp): $40
- Resident 10 Day (includes trout stamp): $15
- Resident annual (includes trout stamp): $20
- Resident Lifetime (includes trout stamp): $250
Tennessee Fishing License Info
Tennessee fishing licenses are available online by going to www.state.tn.us/twra/ or by calling 1-888-814-8972.
- Non-Resident 3 day (All Species): $33.50
- Non-Resident 10 day (All fish Species): $50.50
- Non-Resident Year (All fish Species): $81.00